ParlayBoosters

SciPlay Acquires Mobile Games Developer AlictusWritten by: Todd Shriber

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Social casino developer SciPlay Corp. (NASDAQ:SCPL) is bolstering its lineup of mobile game offerings through the acquisition of Alictus, a Turkish creator of casual games. Under the terms of the deal, Las Vegas-based SciPlay is paying $100 million in cash for 80 percent of the Ankara-based company. It can acquire the remaining 20% over the
The post SciPlay Acquires Mobile Games Developer Alictus appeared first on Casino.org.
Read More

News Desk

News Desk

Our news articles are carefully selected from the most prominent and reliable sources.

Leave a Reply

Sign up for our Newsletter

Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit